The meteorologist can’t get a 5 day forecast 100% fight.
The newspaper will run corrections the following day.
Yet “you” often trust them without questioning things.
Think for a second. Why do you not trust a book that has not been proven wrong in 2,000 years? A book that 2,000 years ago described the last days –TODAY — as having the following characteristics:
1) Knowledge will increase
2) People will travel to and fro
3) The Last day church period will be full of folks rich and in need of nothing
4) 2nd Timothy said that in the last days perilous times shall come
5) The bible says things will get worse and worse
6) The bible says men will become prideful, lovers of PLEASURES rather than lovers of God
7) that homosexuality and other ungodly behaviors will increase
8) That the Jews would return to their homeland
9) That men today would be ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth
10) that false prophets and false teachers would be rampant
11) In the last days men will deny the flood
The next event is this — Jesus is COMING!
They missed the boat in Noah’s Day.
They missed the Lord coming the first time because they didn’t expect a babe in a manger.
Most will miss His second coming –and BE LEFT BEHIND to FACE the full WRATH OF GOD ON A CHRIST REJECTING WORLD because they are willingly ignorant.
Please take God’s warnings seriously. Odds are you won’t.
2nd Peter Chapter 3
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.